So, a lot of people are doing these surveys on Facebook and I’ve been tagged at least by 3 different people. So I finally did it. Figured I’d post it on here so the world can officially know of my 25 Random Melissa things. Enjoy.
Come on… everybody’s doing it…
Today at 8:41am | Edit Note | Delete
K, I’ve been tagged at least 3 times now, I suppose I need to actually do this…
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I spend $50 a week at the grocery store to feed a family of four. And no, we don’t eat macaroni and Top Ramen, lol. I’m just talented. 😉
2. I have issues saying no.
3. I don’t like chocolate. Yes, I’m a woman.
4. I’m so wonderfully dysfunctional about my hair that the way I feel about it can make or break my existence on this planet on any given day.
5. The only time you’ll ever come over to my house announced and my carpet has NOT been vacuumed before your arrival – I’m obviously on my death bed.
6. I’ve never done drugs or had a drop of alcohol in my whole life.
7. I’m a “planner whore”. I collect planners.
8. I’m afraid of the dark. I make my husband wait until I’m in bed before he can turn off the light in the bedroom. I can’t go from the switch to the bed, it’s like some type of fear-based disease.
9. I’m perpetually cold. ALL the TIME.
10. Some of you may remember I’m a fan of the Beatles – this was very apparent in the 8th grade. Most of you may not know that my office is still covered in memorabilia (including the gift from Whitney Scott [and Stephanie Nguyen?] in 6th grade, a Paul McCartney TOY and the “Love Glove” in the 8th grade, and a metal Yellow Submarine lunchbox from Rachel Gray in the 9th grade), I can still sing probably 99.9% of their songs including all lyrics, trills and “oooos”, and I think deep down I still pine for Paul McCartney.
11. I don’t drink soda. I haven’t for almost 3 years now.
12. I can’t stand calling call centers because 9 times out of 10 I end up with the guy who has as little knowledge of the English language as possible… yet, he was born and raised in Utah? Now, I’m gonna go gets me a drink of water, yous guys.
13. I HATE TEXTING. I don’t have it on my phone, I think it’s insanely rude how people are CONSTANTLY texting, and I COMPLETELY disapprove of it when in church, in meetings, in ANY public social outing where you should be communicating with your FACE not your thumbs.
14. I love to scrapbook and sew, yet I haven’t managed to get past my perfectionist side enough to thoroughly and completely enjoy it on a regular basis.
15. I have very small hands. My ring size is 5-1/4 but my wedding ring was circa 1930s and could only be sized in 1/2 sizes, so it’s known to turn a bit at a slightly big size, 5-1/2. I fidget with it, a LOT.
16. I’m 22 years old, married with 2 kids and 1 on the way, we own two vehicles free and clear (years 2005 and 2007), and we are in ZERO debt. Quite the accomplishment for today’s times… and I’m proud of it. 🙂
17. I’ve read two of the Outlander Series books, all four of the Twilight Series books, and only one of the Harry Potter Series books – even though the only books I own out of any of these are the first *3* Harry Potter books, lol. It just never hit me like it did for others…
18. Some of you may have heard my mother call me her “Grape Nut”. Seeing as how it no longer fully embarrasses me I have no problem with this anymore. Basis of the name? I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, I was purple.
19. I’ve went skiing once in my life. I haven’t been since.
20. I’m roughly the same height and size as I was in the 6th grade, with a few “upgrades” in certain areas. It wasn’t until I got married in August of 2007 that I finally got rid of a lot of my clothes I STILL had from back then.
21. I am very intuitive. This can be a good thing, and a bad thing. I have the ability to sense mass amounts of negative energy and involuntarily soak it up. This is something I wish I did NOT have.
22. I very VERY strongly dislike Reality Television. This means American Idol as well, all you junkies… 😛
23. I don’t touch any gift anyone gives to me unless I’m to open it right then. I WILL guess what is inside and that defeats the whole purpose. Even when it’s time to open it, I don’t shake things or have someone toss them to me. I’ll guess, lol, I don’t want to – I open carefully.
24. I’m very old fashioned. My husband puts up with it and humors me. 🙂
25. I HAVE STRETCHMARKS. There. I said it. I have stretchmarks.