Indeed, I am.
Just going through mass amounts of writer’s block with nothing to say about my increasingly pregnant self and surroundings. Other hoops being jumped through include, but aren’t limited to:
- that I feel like I’m 30 weeks pregnant, look like I’m 20 weeks pregnant, yet I’m just over 13 weeks
- the mountain of laundry that should be enough to clothe a small country
- the annoyance of remaining boxes in my somehow-too-tiny apartment that are screamingly obvious now that I’ve begun my stages of nesting
- trying to schedule and manage our new homeschooling routine
- finding ways to keep my two-year-old awake during the day so that she’ll sleep at night
- finding ways to keep myself awake during any particular time of the day so that I can actually attempt to get SOMETHING done during my day
- trying new freezer meal ideas
- cleaning my apartment (the never-ending job)
- SMILING through hormonal-induced-leave-me-alone times
Meanwhile, between fighting over Lego-sized steering wheels, this was overheard today from the brood:
Duncan: “I’m MR. FREEZE!” Tries to freeze Liv, but after touching her falls over and *dies*.
Liv: “I warned ya. I’m too HOT to freeze.”